About Day One
We encourage talented individuals with an interest in Day One's programs to check JobsinMe.com for job openings.
To apply for an opening, please mail, fax or email your letter of interest along with your resume to:
525 Main Street
South Portland, ME 04106
Fax: 767-0995. Please state the position in which you are interested.
Email: Trish Yale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day One is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, or physical or mental disability in employment, treatment, or admission / access to its programs or activities. Individuals who need auxiliary aids for effective communication in programs and services of Day One are invited to make their needs known to the ADA Compliance Coordinator. This notice is available in alternative formats.
Day One Board of Directors
- President: Kevin Freeman, AlliedCook Construction
- Vice-President: Dennis Carrillo, Doyle & Nelson
- Treasurer: Zander Abbott, Maine Medical Center
- Secretary: David Mount, Retired Marketing/Business Professional
- Emily Bugbee, Anthem
- Andrea Cayer, Retired
- Douglas P. Cranshaw, Retired
- Jill Frame, LCSW, LADC, Yarmouth High School
- Chief Edward Googins, South Portland Police Department
- Matthew Lancaster, Mr. Bagel in Scarborough and Pine Point
- Marc McDonald, University of New England
- Dianne L. Nason, Key Private Bank
- Rob Small, TD Bank
- Samantha Warren, Congressman Bruce Poliquin
- Susan York-Wilbur, Retired High School Guidance Counselor
The annual reports are available as PDF files.