About Day One
We encourage talented individuals with an interest in Day One's programs to check JobsinMe.com for job openings.
To apply for an opening, please mail, fax or email your letter of interest along with your resume to:
525 Main Street
South Portland, ME 04106
Fax: 767-0995. Please state the position in which you are interested.
Email: Trish Yale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day One is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, or physical or mental disability in employment, treatment, or admission / access to its programs or activities. Individuals who need auxiliary aids for effective communication in programs and services of Day One are invited to make their needs known to the ADA Compliance Coordinator. This notice is available in alternative formats.
Day One Board of Directors
- President: Dianne L. Nason, Key Private Bank
- Vice-President: Kevin Freeman, AlliedCook Construction
- Treasurer: Steve Eddy, Investment Management & Consulting Group
- Secretary: David Mount, Retired Marketing/Business Professional
- Zander Abbott, MBA Candidate at Boston University
- Dianne Buckingham, Retired School Teacher
- Bruce Campbell, Lumeris
- Dennis Carrillo, Doyle & Nelson
- Douglas P. Cranshaw, IHC Health Group
- Samantha Depoy-Warren, Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- Jill Frame, LCSW, LADC, Yarmouth High School
- Chief Edward Googins, South Portland Police Department
- Marc McDonald, Martin's Point Health Care
- Nigel Moodley, Unum
- Rob Small, TD Bank
- Susan York-Wilbur, Retired High School Guidance Counselor
The annual reports are available as PDF files.